Extra! Extra!

Friday, August 12, 2011

Be at Peace!!!! It's only temporary.

Happy Friday All!!!!! I pray that each of you had an awesome week.  I know it started a little rocky  for me, but as always God smoothed it out and I claim this was only the beginning.  I even saw a rainbow to seal the deal, so I know it will be alright.  It reassured me to have peace about my storm.

This morning in my prayer and meditation time, I came across this verse, John 14:27 “I’m leaving you peace. I’m giving you my peace. I don’t give you the kind of peace that the world gives. So don’t be troubled or cowardly.  Does this speak to anyone's heart today?  It sure spoke to mine.  I took this verse personally.  I see this verse saying look Naila, I know how it looks.  However I have taught you to walk by faith and not by sight.  So just chill!  You know you are a child of mine.  So when I work it out, it's done, nothing like the world's solutions which are temporary.  So stop running around talking about it, speaking doubt that is an insult to my power.

Is there something in your life today that God has spoken to you and said "I've got this"?  Well let Him have it.  In an earlier verse in John 14, vs 13-14 I will do anything you ask the Father in my name so that the Father will be given glory because of the Son. If you ask me to do something, I will do it. If He hasn't given you a word about the situtation, have you even presented it to Him?  The verse says He will do anything we ask that will glorify God.  He also said in James 4:2 You don’t have the things you want, because you don’t pray for them.  We have got to learn to open our mouths and ask and yet be willing to receive the answer God gives.  Whatever it is.  Remember His ways are not our ways not or his thoughts our thoughts.  So it may not turn out the way you expected, but trust that God has worked it out in your best interest.  You may not understand it now, but ask God to reveal His plan to you. 

So whatever the situation today, allow me to encourage you.  Take that situation and give it to God! Trust him  God will grant you peace that surpasses all understanding.  I'm telling you something I know.  God can do it.  When He is in control, you have NOTHING to worry about.  Proverbs 16:7 When a person’s ways are pleasing to the Lord,he makes even his enemies to be at peace with him. 
So if you do your part, God's word said He's got the rest.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come to you today with a grateful heart.  Thank you father for leaving us the Holy Spirit, that gives us peace that passes all understanding.  We thank you Lord that the Holy Spirit reminds us that you are with us.  Lord we bind and cast down the spirit of fear and doubt and stand on your word today.  We boldly declare no weapon formed against us shall prosper.  So we speak peace to our homes, finances, jobs, and relationships.  We bow before you and thank you Lord that whatever we ask you will give. We ask that you take complete control of our lives today.  Breakthrough is what we declare, in Jesus name,
Amen.

Allow me to leave you with this verse, Joshua 1:5 No one will be able to oppose you successfully as long as you live. I will be with you as I was with Moses. I will never neglect you or abandon you.  So relax, this is only temporary.  Have an awesome weekend family! 

Do not forget to show kindness to strangers, for by doing so some have shown kindness to angels without knowing it...Hebrews 13:2

No comments:

Post a Comment