I received this word the other day, the great advantage of having nothing is that everything becomes a gain. Losing everything is at the same time the scariest, as well as the most liberating experience you can have. When you have something, - anything, you've got to protect it from disappearing. And so worry becomes a resident in your heart. When you've got nothing, your heart overflows with gratitude for every offering you receive
Today's blog won't be for everyone but, I know it will reach someone. I have been going through some major growing pains in my walk with Jesus. It's very easy to hear His word, relay it, and sometimes when it comes to putting it to work, well it could cause you to go into a very uncomfortable space. I keep hearing the Lord so clearly saying let go! Let go of everything! Everyday, I let go of a little here, and a little there but I haven't let go of everything. I have even compromised somethings and some important relationships to keep some of those things. Let go of somethings and picked them right back up. But, the other night, God dealt with me so strongly. I mean I was physically sick. He said if you don't let go, I'm going to wipe it out. The next day, I got a phone call the person said, How do you think you can keep this up before you reap the consequences? That was it!
So today is the day. I will stand for God and walk away from it all. Everything! God has never failed me. In Micah 4:7-10, I will make a new beginning with those who are left and they will become a great nation...for mow you will have to leave the city and live in the open country, but there the Lord will save you from your enemies. I see myself in these verses so clearly. So I know that God is telling me to GO! So I'm moving today. I stand today on 2 Cor 5:7 for we walk by faith, not by sight. So although I can't see where God is taking me I trust that HE will protect me.
I know God is calling me to a higher standard, but my flesh causes me to doubt that I am the right one. I am not perfect, never claimed to be. We all have sinned and fallen short of His glory, but God gave me a passage in the word. Isaiah 54:4-8 Fear not; you will no longer live in shame. Don’t be afraid; there is no more disgrace for you. You will no longer remember the shame of your youth He is your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel, the God of all the earth. For the Lord has called you back from your grief—as though you were a young wife abandoned by her husband,” says your God. “For a brief moment I abandoned you, but with great compassion I will take you back. In a burst of anger I turned my face away for a little while. But with everlasting love I will have compassion on you,” says the Lord, your Redeemer. God said to me if I told you to do it, I have already worked it out.
So if God is speaking to you today and telling you to LET GO! LET GO and LET GOD have his way!
Write it down on a calendar that today was the day you walk away for it and walk with God through it! I have seen and heard some of what God has in store for me all I have to do is trust Him.
Dear Heavenly Father,
We come to you today asking for forgiveness. Lord, we ask youto forgive us of our sins. We give our past, hurt, failures, and disappointments to you. God we thank you for revealing to us today that if you bring us to a point in life that you mean for us to go through it for a reason. We thank you Lord for already having it worked out. We will Let Go, because we believe your word in Psalms 27:13, We will see the Lord’s goodness while we are here in the land of the living We seek refuge and protection in you father from the storm and through the test. We claim and declare VICTORY in Jesus name,
Amen!
Do not forget to show kindness to strangers, for by doing so some have shown kindness to angels without knowing it...Hebrews 13:2
Wednesday, August 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment