Family God is so awesome! I have been praying about what I now know to be a word from God. Anytime it's a word from God, in the natural it makes no sense. That's why I struggled with it. God will amaze you with the avenues He uses in which to reveal His purpose and give confirmation. It was during a conversation with a friend that this Epiphany begin.
This morning during my prayer and meditation time, I came across 2 Kings 8:6 “Give back everything that belonged to her, including all the income from her land from the day she left the country until now.” I literally felt like God was talking about me!! It made my spirit leap! I don't know what you all read, but, I read God saying to the devil, Give Naila back everything that belonged to her, with interest. You better start seeing yourself in God's word. He is your father, so His promises are for you.
God gave me a word a few weeks ago, to walk away from everything and follow Him. I wasn't sure it was Him until now. It was when I asked for confirmation, this scripture came to heart Psalms 37:25 I was young and now I am old, yet I have never seen the righteous forsaken or their children begging bread. They are always generous and lend freely; their children will be a blessing. Again I don't know what you read but, I read, If I told you to walk away, you will want for nothing and neither will Khalil. I mean NOTHING! Because you trust and obey me. See if you are like me, I let a few things go, but not everything. God told me I want you to let everything go. So I'm going to heed his word, because I would rather walk away than He send someone to take it away. I'm serious. By the time He's done with me I'm going to be walking on water like Peter! :-) Remember what I'm telling you.
Seriously, God told me to simply trust Him! Luke 6:38 says Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.” He said I'm going to give it all back and more! Acts 3:19 says Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord. Go to God and repent for your sins. God is waiting arms open wide. He is ready to restore EVERYTHING you have lost along the way, and then some.
In 2 Samuel 9:7 God shows us that favor on your life will fall on your children and grandchildren. “for I will surely show you kindness for the sake of your father Jonathan. I will restore to you all the land that belonged to your grandfather Saul, and you will always eat at my table.” Even when I leave my earthly dwelling God will still be restoring me in the favor of my descendants. Whew, my Father God is the TRUTH!!!!
So don't worry about the little things you have lost. I know they may have seemed HUGE to you, but they are nothing to God. He wants to give you something 10x's better. Remember God is watching to see how you go through this storm. I know that God is speaking to some of you, and he is saying stop trying to hold on to that STUFF!!!! If I gave it to you before, I can give it to you again, this time bigger and better. God wants the glory from your situation. He wants you to know that you were redeemed, restored, and revitalized by His hand and not your own. God wants to use you as a vessel. So USE ME LORD!!!! As the song says, my storage is empty and I am available to you. So fill me up Lord. I'm ready, are you?
Dear Lord,
We come to you today empty. Some of us think we have lost everything. Some of us thought we were as low as we could be and then the worst of the worst happened. We now realize Lord that we had to lose all of those things so that we would have room for the enormous blessings you have in store for us. We now know that YOU at the end of this trial, will give us a GREAT REWARD!!! We praise you in advance. Your word says in Psalms 107 if we cry out to you Lord in trouble, you will deliver us from distress! So here we are Lord with nothing, depending on you for everything. We stand victorious knowing that we are the redeemed! Today Lord we stand on your promise in Psalms 107:2 Let the redeemed of the LORD tell their story, those he redeemed from the hand of the foe. Therefore we know, you will deliver us and we will live to tell the story. In Jesus name, Amen!
For the rest of the day, you should be singing that verse from the gospel song that says, And I rejoice today, for I shall recover it ALL!!!!
Do not forget to show kindness to strangers, for by doing so some have shown kindness to angels without knowing it...Hebrews 13:2
Friday, July 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glory be to the MOST HIGH GOD! Jehovah!!!
ReplyDelete